A car caught fire during a gender reveal “burnout” and an Australian fire department is using the incident as a warning.
According to 7News, the idea behind this gender reveal stunt was dreamed up by a car-loving couple.
Friends poured blue, or pink, colored dust to create a colorful smoke during the burnout.
As the car spewed out blue smoke, signaling the couple was set to have a boy, the engine overheated and burst into flames.
Onlookers ran from the scene and the driver was able to escape unharmed.
Firefighters were called in to put out the car fire.
© 2019 Bright Mountain Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, ticker BMTM.