Home Fire News Firefighters quickly douse blaze at Texas restaurant probably caused by improper disposal...

Firefighters quickly douse blaze at Texas restaurant probably caused by improper disposal of cigarettes

SHARE

Faulty wiring may have caused a fire in a Northwest Side Tex-Mex restaurant Sunday night.

Leon Valley firefighters responded at about 10 p.m. to Chachos restaurant, located at 6757 Poss Road, to find the storage area in flames.

Crews knocked down the fire quickly but officials still estimated nearly $25,000 in damages.

Officials said the fire appeared to be electric, but could have also been caused by a cigarette.

Taylor Pettaway is a breaking news reporter and general assignment writer. Read her on our breaking news site, MySA.com, and on our subscriber site, ExpressNews.com — taylor.pettaway@express-news.net — @TaylorPettaway

(c)2020 the San Antonio Express-News
Visit the San Antonio Express-News at www.mysanantonio.com
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.

If you have any problems viewing this article, please report it here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here