A video posted out of Brazil shows what can happen when firearms are discharged in poorly-ventilated area, causing a flash fire that led to a massive explosion.
The incident took place late last month, when members of a Brazilian police force were firing shotguns at an indoor range, which appeared to have poor ventilation.
When unburnt powder and gasses reached a critical level, a fire was started by a discharging round, leading to a flash and explosion.
The casualties are unknown, though it appears all personnel involved managed to escape.
© 2018 Bright Mountain Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, ticker BMTM.