A firefighter is dead and multiple people have been injured after a massive explosion in the Maine town of Farmington.
According to KATU, five firefighters and a service member have been taken to the hospital.
A town councilmember has said the explosion was created after a propane leak.
The now-destroyed building, which helps those with intellectual disabilities, had been evacuated after employees smelled propane.
Firefighters and a gas company employee were inside trying to find and shut off the leak.
People say they felt the explosion more than five miles away.
© 2019 Bright Mountain Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, ticker BMTM.