Home Fire News Aussie is nearly burnt alive after fooling around with barbecue starters

Aussie is nearly burnt alive after fooling around with barbecue starters

652
0
SHARE


A blunder down under involving an entire bucket of fire-starters resulted in an Australian man catching fire- and it’s all on tape.

The man nearly immolated himself in New South Wales on April 1, after he tossed an entire tub of fire-starters into a grill, causing a small explosion.

Engulfed in flames, the man ran around for a short moment before taking his shirt off.

According to the Daily Mail, the man was rushed to the emergency room for burns and is currently recovering in the hospital.

If you have any problems viewing this article, please report it here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here