Home Fire News Aussie firefighter discovers venomous snake inside his helmet

Aussie firefighter discovers venomous snake inside his helmet

SHARE


An Aussie firefighter in New South Wales had a bit of a scare down under after a snake was discovered inside his helmet.

The mildly venomous red-bellied black snake was discovered inside a Euro-styled F1 helmet at the NSW-based Rutherford Fire Station this week, causing quite a scare.

According to The Sydney Morning Herald, professional animal control agents removed the snake and no one was injured.

The snake’s venom can cause pain and illness, but is rarely fatal.

If you have any problems viewing this article, please report it here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here