The Theodore/Daws Volunteer Fire Department has released body camera video of a major house fire that left a boy with burns all over his body and in severe condition.
According to the Fire Department’s Facebook page, that 10-year-old boy was found outside on the yard and air-lifted to a nearby trauma center.
WKRG reports the boy was sleeping in a bunk bed at the time of the fire.
The home is now a total loss.
The parents have set up a Go Fund Me page to help cover medical bills and donate items.
© 2019 Bright Mountain Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, ticker BMTM.