free stats
Last Updated - July 25, 2014

Products 


Services


Popular Links



Advertising Links


Posted April 7, 2014 EST

Home >  Article
Cigarette Causes Three Alarm Foxborough Fire
United States (Massachusetts) - A firefighter says a cigarette tossed onto mulch may have caused a destructive fire at a popular wedding venue in Foxborough. Deputy Fire Chief Steven Bagley tells The Boston Globe that the fire at the Lakeview Pavilion on Saturday night then spread to the building.

No injuries were reported.

Bagley says the building did not have sprinklers and firefighters took water from a nearby pond. He says the building is being demolished.

Justice of the Peace Jerry Cibley says the fire began at the end of a wedding as the couple, their groomsmen and bridesmaids walked down the center aisle. He told WCVB that between 140 and 150 people attended the wedding.

Written by Associated Press


Bookmark and Share