Posted December 19, 2013 EST
North Beach Man Shocked While Hanging Christmas Lights Dies
A 34-year-old man shocked while hanging Christmas lights on Monday has died. Jason Byrnes, 34, of North Beach, died shortly after arriving by helicopter to the Prince Georges Trauma Center in Cheverly, Anne Arundel County police and fire spokesmen said.
Firefighters responded to Walnut Avenue around 4 p.m. on Monday after the ladder Byrnes was on touched an electrical wire leading to a home. Byrnes was hanging lights for a neighbor, fire department spokesman Division Chief Keith Swindle said.
Written by Capital
Courtesy of NewsEdge
By utilizing the content on this page, you agree to the legal terms.